You all should have received and email from Bigstuf camp requesting you to fill out a consent form. Please follow the instructions and get that completed at you earliest convince. If this is not filled out your student cannot go to camp. I will also need each of you to send me your cell phone number, we will be texting information about details of arrivals and keeping you informed of our progress.
WHAT DO MY STUDENTS NEED TO BRING?
– Students need to bring beach towels, sunscreen, water bottles, flip-flops, bathing suit (girls- 1 piece or tankini with no stomach showing), shorts, t-shirts, Bibles, journals, tennis shoes(if you are playing basketball). Bed linens and bath towels are provided in the hotel rooms. Students may also want to bring extra spending money for snacks, arcade games, and the BigStuf Store (t-shirts, CDs, etc.). Bring snacks for the drive down!
– we will be eating breakfast and lunch (lunch provided) on the way there
-we will be eating out one night in town during camp week
– we will be eating lunch and dinner (dinner provided) on the way home
MUST BRING $30 FOR FOOD THAT WILL SECIFIALLY BE FOR THESE MEALS ABOVE!!!!!
– Arrive at the church @ 8:30pm
– Parents final meeting @ 9:00pm
– Load the charted bus @ 9:15 pm
– Depart from the church @ 10:00 pm
– Arrival at Boardwalk Beach Resort Hotel Panama City Beach, FL 32408 @ 2:30pm ish
– Depart from resort @ 10am
– Arrive back at the church around 3am. ( we will be texting all the parents the details of our ETA as we get closer)
WHAT IS THE ADDRESS AND PHONE NUMBER OF THE HOTEL/SITE OF CAMP SESSIONS?
Boardwalk Beach Resort Hotel
9600 S Thomas Dr
Panama City Beach, FL 32408